Breakfast never looked better than this golden brown dutch-baby made with Cocavo Original avocado and coconut oil blend. This is one breakfast favorite you can feel good about. This one-skillet wonder is made in thirty minutes or less with simple ingredients. Top with ice cream for a delicious dessert any day of the week.
It’s no secret that a good dutch-baby is a favourite any day of the week, and this one will be on repeat all holiday season long, starting with Thanksgiving morning! It’s such a festive dish with the fresh cranberries and cinnamon apple add-ins, and is a real show-stopper fresh from the oven.
” On repeat all holiday season long, starting with Thanksgiving morning! “
Cocavo is a coconut and avocado oil blend that is not only made from all-natural ingredients, but it has a neutral flavor and is a delicious substitute for regular butter and oils.
Available at your local Walmart so you can pick up a tub while you’re shopping for all things holiday.
- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 3 TBSP Cocavo Original Avocado & Coconut Oil Blend
- ¾ cup whole milk, room temperature
- ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 Gala or Honey Crisp apples, quartered and thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh cranberries, sliced in half
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Confectioner’s sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Add all dry and wet ingredients, except the Cocavo oil, to a blender
- Blend on high speed until smooth
- Set aside
- Thinly slice apples and place in a mixing bowl
- Add 1 tsp cinnamon and toss to coat
- Slice cranberries in half and set aside with apples
- Place a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat
- Pour 3 TBSP of Cocavo Original into pan and heat through
- Once the oil is hot, pour the batter into the hot skillet
- Place apple slices on top of the batter, spreading them out so they are not overlapping
- Add cranberries to skillet, spreading throughout the batter
- Transfer skillet carefully to the preheated oven
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and puffy
- Remove from oven and dust with confectioners sugar if desired or top with ice cream and toasted pecans
- Serve immediately