Cocavo Flax Seed Oil is very versatile and easy to use. Cold pressed from Flax Seeds grown in Canterbury, New Zealand the oil has a subtle nutty flavour and aroma. Our supplier carefully cold-presses our oil in small batches to guarantee freshness and premium quality.
Being so versatile, it can be used in sweet & savoury dishes or just consume straight off a spoon to as a daily Omega 3 supplement.
Here’s a few ideas:
- Blend into your favourite smoothie for added healthy fats
- Mix into porridge, yoghurt or muesli
- Drizzle over salads or use to make dressings, dips & vinaigrettes
- Replace butter to make amazing dairy free mashed potatoes or kumara.
- Use as a dipping oil for breads, the nutty flavour is a winner
Available in 2 litre HDPE plain jerrycan.