When you start feeling the heat of Summertime, then you also probably crave refreshingly cold treats too! What better a treat than a fully plant-based, super simple, and deliciously fresh, homemade nice cream!
The most simple to make (and actually delicious!) ice cream, ever! Berries are some of our top favourite fruits to accompany Cocavo, and they’re an amazing colourant and flavour enhancer in ice creams and smoothies.
” The most simple to make (and actually delicious!) ice cream, ever! “
To make this ice cream, use Cocavo for added good fats (and extra creaminess), and the subtle coconut-avocado flavour pairs incredibly well with the blackberries!
BLACKBERRY BANANA ICE CREAM
● 1 frozen banana, broken into chunks
● 1/4 cup frozen blackberries
● 1 tsp Cocavo Original, melted
● 1/2 cup soy milk
1. Blend everything in a mini food processor until smooth and creamy.
2. Serve with your favourite toppings and enjoy immediately!