If you’re looking for the ultimate chocolate bomb indulgence, you’ve come to the right place.
How does a freshly baked batch of double chocolate cookies with massive chunks of chocolate sound?
Pretty good, huh? Well then, we have the perfect, most decadent, and still super healthy recipe for you!
These cookies are studded with sesame seeds, are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and made with Cocavo Original oil for a source of healthy fats. So, technically you could eat these for a healthy breakfast cookie, right?
We wouldn’t judge!
” These cookies are studded with sesame seeds, are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and made with Cocavo Original oil. “
If your mouth is drooling looking at these delicious double chocolate cookies, don’t worry, you’re not alone!
This recipe makes around 10-15 cookies (depending on how generous you want to be with sizes) and can stay stored for up to 5 days (if you don’t eat them all first!).
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SESAME COOKIES
• 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup almond meal
• 1/3 cup coconut flour
• 2 tbsp rice flour
• 2 tbsp cornstarch
• 2 tbsp cocoa powder
• 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
• 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 7 1/2 tbsp Cocavo Original, melted
• 3 tbsp coconut sugar
• 1/4 cup chocolate, chopped
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 2 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together. Add wet ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in chocolate.
3. Form golfball-sized dough balls, arrange on a baking tray and flatten slightly (leaving 2cm between each).
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, and enjoy while the cookies are warm and the chocolate is melted!