Kokonati MCT coconut oil is spray dried with organic rice flour dextrin into this powder, convenient to up your dose of MCT’s in this dry powder format.
For energizing smoothies, bullet-proof coffee, stir-fry, dry energy drink blends, creamy salad dressings, baking, energy balls, slices and raw foods. Use in place of other dairy creamers in beverages like coffee and hot chocolate too.
Spray dried from organic MCT coconut oil, the powder retains a mild aroma and the clean taste of freshly grated coconut.
Ingredient – 76% organic MCT coconut oil, spray-dried with 24% organic rice flour dextrose. MCT oil is also sometimes known as Fractionated Coconut Oil. In a perfect world, it will be possible to spray dry organic MCT coconut oil all by itself. In the real world, however, the oil needs a solid particle to latch onto when it is spray-dried, this is why organic rice flour dextrose is used. No other preservatives or additives are used.
Keep airtight in the pantry, away from sunlight and damp. Use a dry spoon to scoop out. Use within 3-4 months from opening. For even further prolonged use, the product can be refrigerated after opening. With a best before of two years from the manufacture date, coconut oil powder remains safe to use for even longer periods as long as it is stored with minimal exposure to light, air and moisture. This is why Kokonati MCT coconut oil powder is packed at the origin, in the very plantations the coconuts are harvested from.
A coconut has more naturally occurring minerals and phytonutrients than any other seed or nut used for extracting oil. This is simply the reason why coconut oil has many advantages over other oil sources. Comprised of approximately 64 per cent medium-chain fatty acids, virgin coconut oil is considered a functional superfood. MCT coconut oil is a further concentrated natural distillation of virgin coconut oil, containing 100 per cent medium-chain fatty acids. So it is like concentrating the goodness of virgin coconut oil by removing any long-chain and short-chain fatty acids. MCT’s are metabolized by the liver into energy or Ketones (brain-fuel). Especially in the absence of glucose to produce ketones (think Keto diets) the liver easily metabolizes MCTs to produce the ketones that fuel the brain. Beyond its nutritional benefits, MCT coconut oil also has healing properties that support health and general well-being.
- Rich in plant-based good fats, MCT’s are easily metabolized into energy and ketones instead of being stored as fat.
- Support weight goals by promoting healthy metabolism; increasing fullness that leads to reduced food intake and also optimizes digestion health by supporting good bacteria in the gut.
- MCT oil has 10% fewer calories than other foods that contain long-chain acids like olive oil, nuts, and avocados
- Instantly boosts energy levels and enhances athletic performance by reducing lactate buildup and increase fat-burn
- Supports thyroid function
- Keeps the skin and hair youthful, smooth and healthy
- MCT oils have been researched and shown to improve brain function, which can benefit people with epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, and autism
- Capriylic and capric acid have anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial activity have been proven to work in treating common yeast and disease-causing bacterial infections.
- Reduces insulin resistance to manage blood sugar levels
- MCT oil may help reduce risk factors associated with heart disease; weight, cholesterol, and inflammation