Kokonati organic MCT coconut oil is handy as it remains a clear liquid even under 0 degree celcius. Raw and also heat-stable it remains light and safe to use inside and out.
For energizing smoothies, bullet-proof coffee, stir-fry, baking and raw foods. Use in place of other oils for everyday cooking. Apply lightly on the skin, scalp, and hair for conditioning and moisturizing.
Neutral taste and free of any aroma .
The aroma particles are removed in a purely physical process – molecular distillation.
100% cold-pressed virgin coconut oil that has been molecularly distilled by a physical process to extract only the medium-chain triglycerides. MCT oil is also sometimes referred to as Fractionated Coconut Oil. No preservatives. No stabilizers. No additives.
Keep airtight in the pantry, away from sunlight and damp. With a best before of two years from the manufacture date, coconut oil remains safe to use for even longer periods as long as it is stored with minimal exposure to light, air and moisture. This is why Kokonati MCT oil is packed at the origin, in the very plantations the coconuts are harvested from.
Our product is internationally accredited by Control Union; Certified Organic (EU and USDA NOP), ISO and/or HACCP certified.
MCT coconut oil is a further concentrated natural distillation of virgin coconut oil, containing 100 percent medium-chain fatty acids. So it is like concentrating the goodness of virgin coconut oil by removing any long-chain and short-chain fatty acids. MCT’s are metabolized by the liver into energy or Ketones (brain-fuel), especially in the absence of glucose to produce ketones (think Keto diets) the liver easily metabolizes MCTs to produce the ketones that fuel the brain.
MCT composition of Kokonati MCT oil:
C8 Caprylic acid 55-70%
C10 Capric acid 29-45%
C12 Lauric acid <3%
C6 Caproic acid <2%
C14 Myristic acid <2%
- Rich in plant-based good fats, MCT’s are easily metabolized into energy and ketones instead of being stored as fat.
- Support weight goals by promoting healthy metabolism; increasing fullness that leads to reduced food intake and also optimizes digestion health by supporting good bacteria in the gut.
- MCT oil has 10% fewer calories than other foods that contain long-chain acids like olive oil, nuts, and avocados
- Instantly boosts energy levels and enhances athletic performance by reducing lactate buildup and increase fat-burn
- Keeps the skin and hair youthful, smooth and healthy
- MCT oils have been researched and shown to improve brain function, which can benefit people with epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, and autism
- Caprylic and capric acid have anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial activity have been proven to work in treating common yeast and disease-causing bacterial infections.
- Reduces insulin resistance to manage blood sugar levels
- MCT oil may help reduce risk factors associated with heart disease; weight, cholesterol, and inflammation
Packaging and disposal:
250ml glass bottle. A light warm soak or a run under the hairdryer will remove the labels which are biodegradable and can be composted or disposed of in the garbage bin. If not reusing the containers, clean the recycle graded bottles and the plastic cans and dispose of in your recycling bin. In our home, we reuse packaging as much as we can.