The Ultimate Avocado Oil Salad Dressing made using Cocavo Garlic Salt & Cocavo Garlic Pepper
” Avocado Oil Salad Dressing – Kiwi’s love their salad dressings & this one will not disappoint “
This simple Salad Dressing using Extra Virgin Avocado Oil is delicious. Taking only 5 minutes to make, this dressing will quickly become your “go-too” salad dressing. It is suitable for all styles of salads, so very versatile.
- ½ cup Cocavo Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (available from Cocavo online shop)
- ½ tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (oregano, tarragon, thyme etc. or choose your favourite herbs)
- 1 teaspoon Cocavo Garlic Sea Salt (available from Cocavo online shop)
- ½ teaspoon Cocavo Garlic Pepper (available from Cocavo online shop)
- Add all the ingredients to a jar and shake until well mixed and slightly creamy.
NOTE: You can use another more neutral oil, like Cocavo Sizzle & Drizzle Oil, in place of the avocado oil.