Cocavo Ghee is a deliciously nutritious cooking & baking oil that blends Dairy & Plant based fats producing a unique cooking oil you’ll absolutely love!
New Zealand is globally known as the land of milk & honey, for good reason.
Here at Cocavo, we fully support our primary producers, the back bone of the country. NZ Dairy products are 2nd to none, and quite rightfully stand proudly on the world stage.
Cocavo wanted to develop a unique & healthy cooking oil that celebrated our dairy industry while also championing 2 of the world’s healthiest plant based oils that we already use & love – Avocado Oil & Coconut Oil.
What is Cocavo Ghee?
Cocavo Ghee is a mild, buttery-tasting blend of NZ Grass-fed Ghee (50%), Pure Coconut oil (40%) and Extra Virgin Avocado Oil (10%).
Ghee, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil: A Nourishing blend of 3 super-oils.
Cocavo Ghee is a delicious, nutritious natural cooking and baking oil blend that we know you will love. The blend of oils makes Cocavo Ghee ideal for higher-heat cooking. Use it for baking, sautéing, stir-frying, grilling & BBQing. Cocavo Ghee adds a delicate yet rich buttery flavour to foods and recipes without any coconut flavor which makes it an awesome, general purpose cooking & baking oil that will quickly become a pantry staple.
Ghee, Coconut Oil & Avocado Oils are natural, healthy, nourishing fats that blend together beautifully, creating a nutritional powerhouse that tastes great.
Ghee is rich in fat-soluble vitamins and short-chain fatty acids, Coconut Oil is rich in easily digestible medium-chain fatty acids & Avocado Oil is packed with healthy monounsaturated fats & Vitamin E.
Because it is a blend of naturally stable fats, Cocavo Ghee is shelf-stable and not susceptible to rancidity; it does not need refrigeration to stay fresh, but best refrigerated in warm conditions to prevent it turning to liquid, not that that is a problem.
COCAVO GHEE – HIGHLIGHTS
. A unique blend of NZ Grassfed Ghee, Pure Coconut Oil (refined in NZ) & Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
A versatile nutritional superstar, rich in fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, short & medium-chain fatty acids & monounsaturated fats.
Use it for baking, sautéing, stir-frying, and more.
It has an exquisitely delicate & mild buttery flavour. (No coconut flavour)
Keto & Paleo friendly
Packed in Glass Jars
With Coconut Oil & Avocado Oil arguably the healthiest and most beneficial of plant-based oils on the planet and ghee, one of the most nutritious & least allergenic of animal-sourced fats, it made sense that combining them was a no-brainer to produce culinary cooking oil super-star.
Ghee gives food a luscious, buttery flavour while coconut oil adds a moistness that works particularly well when used to make baked goods. Avocado Oil is naturally buttery in flavour so beautifully compliments the buttery flavour of Ghee.
Use Cocavo Ghee for sautéing, grilling, frying your favourite roti or paratha flat breads, cooking vegetables, stir-frying & on the barby. The blend of ghee with coconut oil & avocado oil increases the smoke-point of the coconut oil so that the overall smokepoint of the 3 blended oil is higher than coconut oil alone.
A bit about the Health benefits of Ghee
- Contains Vitamins A, D, E, and K. These are all fat-soluble vitamins, which means they’re best absorbed when consumed with a fat – so ghee is already a perfect vehicle for delivering these nutrients into your body.
- Contains omega-3 and omega-9 essential fatty acids (EFAs). EFAs are called “essential” because our bodies can’t produce them – we must get them from our diet. We require a specific balance of omega-3, -6, and -9 in our bodies. Ghee is an easy way to get these beneficial EFAs in our diet.
- Excellent source of butyric acid. This fatty acid is anti-inflammatory and very nourishing to your intestinal cells, especially if you have issues with digestion.
- High in Conjugated Lineoleic Acid (CLA). CLA is an important protective fatty acid.
- For more about the health benefits of Ghee, visit Healthline.