There is nothing better than a rich creamy curry for dinner, right? This Thai red curry is really refreshing and you can use basically any seasonal produce in it if you want to mix it up a little.
This curry is made with coconut milk, paneer, pickled mango, tamarind, and peas, and is flavoured with Thai red curry paste and Cocavo with Chilli & Lime, so delicious!
If you can’t get your hands on pickled mango, you can just use normal mango or whatever you feel like adding, really! Zucchini, green beans or tofu would all work well.
” Nothing better than a rich creamy curry for dinner. “
THAI RED COCONUT CURRY WITH PICKLED MANGO & PANEER
• 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
• 1 tbsp Cocavo Chilli & Lime variant
• 1 tbsp tamarind concentrate
• 2/3 cup chopped pickled mango
• 1/2 cup diced paneer (could also use tofu)
• 2 tbsp coconut flour
• 1×400ml can coconut milk
• 400ml water
• 1 cup peas
1. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add red curry paste, Cocavo and tamarind. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring.
2. Add pickled mango and paneer, and cook for another 2 minutes. Add coconut flour, coconut milk and water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, until thickened.
3. Stir in peas and cook for another 5 minutes. Serve warm with rice and paratha!