C8 Caprylic acid MCT is like taking a pure, concentrated shot of virgin coconut oil.
What is so special about C8 MCT Coconut oil ?
“It is targeted to boost brain & brawn!
Pure C8 MCT coconut oil is instantly metabolized into ketones by the body. Ketones fuel the brain, heart and the muscle. Power the brain and the brawn daily, by consuming pure C8 MCT coconut oil.
A light easy to use oil, Kokonati Brainpower C8 is sustainably made in Sri Lanka by a 100% chemical-free process. Physical molecular distillation is carried out to extract only the C8 ( Caprylic acid) medium-chain triglycerides from organic MCT coconut oil. MCT Coconut oil is also known as fractionated coconut oil.
Fractionated means the virgin coconut oil is fractionally distilled, i.e broken down into its medium-chain fatty acid components. A purely physical distillation process that does not require any additives or catalysts. Then, the most favored medium-chain fatty acid, Caprylic acid (C8) is combined in a ratio of 98 to 99% with the other MCTs making up 1 to 2%.C8 MCT coconut oil is the most highly concentrated version of MCT, ideal for increased performance, endurance, and Ketosis.
No refining, No chemicals, No trans fats. No hydrogenation
There is also zero waste in production as all bi-products and waste material are utilized in the manufacture of other nature-friendly products.
Add to coffee/ tea/ hot chocolate, smoothies, cereal. Use as salad oil. Alternatively, take 1 tbsp a day as an energy-boosting supplement to support ketosis.
Keep airtight and away from direct sunlight and damp
99% Caprylic acid (C8), 1% Capric acid (C10) derived from 100% organic MCT coconut oil
Other reasons why Kokonati C8 MCT is the best there is:
- Made from organic coconut oil
- 100% Chemical-free process – Physical molecular distillation is carried out to extract only the essential medium-chain triglycerides.
- NO refining-NO chemicals-NO Trans fats-NO Hydrogenation
- Mildly aromatic, smooth and clean tasting
- Packed in clear glass, our MCT oils remain safe to use for a very long time, much longer than the best before, the date we stipulate as 2 years from the manufacture!
- Zero Eco-Impact on waste- all bi-products and waste material are utilized in the manufacture of other nature-friendly products
- A product of Sri Lanka.
MCT oils also have many other benefits :
- Supports weight loss
- Provides instant energy
- May reduce lactate buildup in athletes and help burn fat for energy
- Could help manage Epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, and Autism
- Supports the immune System by fighting against yeast and bacterial growth
- Could even reduce risk factors such as weight, cholesterol, and inflammation to support heart health
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
Potential drawbacks may include increased hunger in some people and if prone to it, possible fat accumulation in the liver.
By limiting intake to 1–2 tablespoons per day and using it to replace ( not add ) to your normal fat intake, any side effects can easily be counteracted.
For detailed information about these claims, see the research here
Interesting recipes to use up MCT coconut oil daily.
The bottom line, MCT coconut oil is an easy and inexpensive way to take advantage of all the health benefits MCTs have to offer.