This Chicken Schnitzel is simply crunchy deliciousness thanks to the spiced Pork Crackle crumb.
Keto & Paleo Friendly
” Chicken & Pork Crackle doesn’t get any better than this”
Chicken Schnitzel with Crunchy Pork Crackle Coating
- 2 Chicken Breasts – flattened to about 8mm thick
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup Crushed pork crackle (Huff & Puff is great) – Blitz in a blender to a coarse crumb
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Cocavo Extra Virgin Avocado Oil or Sizzle & Drizzle Oil for frying
- Pour crushed pork rinds in a shallow bowl and add the seasonings. Mix well. In a separate shallow bowl, add the beaten eggs. Add the chicken to the egg mixture and stir to coat.
- In batches dip the chicken into the pork rinds. Toss to coat
- Heat about an inch of Avocado Oil or Sizzle & Drizzle Oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken schnitzels until golden brown. 3 – 4 minutes per side should be sufficient.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately with a big plate of crispy chips
- You can also bake these in the oven or airfryer at 200 degrees for 15 minutes
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice & maple syrup into the cooking juices, heat & thicken then spoon over the chicken